WASHINGTON , Jan. 23 -- The Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued the following news release: The Commodity Futures Trading Commission's (CFTC or Commission) Division of Market Oversight (Division) today announced that trueEX, LLC's (trueEX) self-certification of available-to-trade determinations (MAT Determinations) for certain interest rate swap contracts is deemed certified. This self-certification includes certain interest rate swap contracts made available to trade via an earlier determination that was deemed certified on January 16, 2014 , as well as additional swap contracts. Under Commission regulations, the additional swaps in this MAT Determination, whether listed or offered by trueEX or any other designated contract market (DCM) or swap execution facility (SEF), will become subject to the trade execution requirement under section 2(h)(8) of the Commodity Exchange Act 30 days after certification, on February 21, 2014 . All transactions involving swaps that are subject to the trade execution requirement must be executed through a DCM or a SEF. To the extent swaps subject to the trade execution requirement are executed on a SEF, they must be executed in accordance with the execution methods prescribed by Commission regulations. As a result of this certification, transactions involving the following swaps (highlighted in bold) will be subject to the trade execution requirement, effective February 21, 2014 , in addition to the swaps that will be subject to the trade execution requirement on February 15, 2014 : Table omitted. Click here to view: ( http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6838-14 ) 1 Standard Coupon refers to the then-current fixed coupon rates for Market Agreed Coupon ("MAC") contracts. TNS 24KuanRap-140124 30FurigayJof-4612312 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict