The one-day Scrum Essentials class offers attendees an in-depth immersion into the world of Scrum. Scrum is a simple yet incredibly powerful set of principles and practices that help teams deliver products in short cycles, enabling fast feedback, continual improvement, and rapid adaptation to change.
Scrum Essentials is an ideal class for software architects, software developers, software development managers, and systems analysts who are interested in aligning development efforts around delivering the highest business value features first and increasing customer satisfaction and time to market delivery, among the other benefits of Scrum.
This class is an introduction to Scrum that requires no prerequisites and is full of practical, real world techniques that attendees can implement immediately at their workplace. Hands-on exercises demonstrate key concepts and let attendees experience the benefits of Scrum firsthand. As a takeaway, participants will receive a printed class manual, Scrum reference card and thumbdrive loaded with articles, class exercises, whitepaper, and more. The class also fulfills one of the requirements for the Certified Scrum Developer certification.
To sign up and learn more details about the Scrum Essentials class as well as other upcoming Braintrust classes, please visit: http://braintrustgroup.com/class/scrum-essentials-se-atlanta-ga-10-february-2014/.
With offices in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11518032.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline