SHANGHAI , January 24 , SinoCast -- Suzhou New District Hi-Tech Industrial discloses that it plans to finance not more than CNY 1.5 billion through a non-public offering to fund a real estate project. Controlling shareholder plans to buy 40% of the shares to be issued. CNY 900 million of the financing will be invested in a building project, CNY 400 million will be used to buy a land lot and remaining CNY 200 million will be used to replenish working capital.
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California