Notice Type: Special Notice
Subject: PCOLS/DM Maintenance
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: 831403396
Reference #: 831403396 The
HNC, the incumbent, is the only contractor that can meet this requirement in the required timeframe, which will avert mission impact to the PCOLS DM/RA applications supporting all DoD purchase card holders. This effort requires highly specialized, multi-disciplinary knowledge and the need for staff to be available immediately to continue support operations. Due to mission impact, a lapse in service is not an option for the Government. The use of any other contractor other than the incumbent, HNC, would result in significant delays in filling positions and threaten the ability to provide an acceptable level of support.
Contract award cannot be made to any contractor not enrolled in the System for Award Management (SAM). The SAM website is http://www.sam.gov.
This notice of intent expires at
All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency.
This purchase will be made under FAR Part 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001