Tallinn, 2014-01-24 17:00 CET (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- During the period from 20.01.2014 until 24.01.2014 the following buyback transactions have been made: Tallinn Stock Exchange : Date Amount of shares bought back Average share price Cost in total EUR EUR 24.01.14 6 000 2.50 15 000.00 Total amount: 6 000 2.50 15 000.00 Accumulated total under the share buyback program since 01.07.2013: Amount of shares bought back Average price per share (EUR) Cost in total (EUR) 87 700 2.4940 218 719.79 After the transactions listed above, within the framework of the share buy-back program, approved by the shareholders meeting on 28.06.2013, AS Silvano Fashion Group has acquired 87 700 shares in total for the total amount of 218 719.79 Euros , resulting an average acquisition cost of 2.4940 Euros per share. The share buyback program is being implemented in accordance with the Commission Regulation (EC) No 2273/2003 of 22.12.2003, implementing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council as regards exemptions for buy-back programmes and stabilisation of financial instruments. The programme is managed by SEB Pank AS , which will buy back shares on behalf of AS Silvano Fashion Group . SEB Pank carries out the buyback according to the regulations and within the framework of the programme, and will make its trading decisions independently of, and without influence by AS Silvano Fashion Group with regard to the timing of the purchases. Aleksei KadÕrko Chief Financial Officer Silvano Fashion Group Tel +372 6845 000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © 2014 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March