Mizutech SRL, developer of the Mizu VoIP platform, recently declared that it has launched its next-gen cloud VoIP platform named "VoIP on Demand".
Now clients now have the potentiality of choosing
This platform is the first one to offer quick availability for bringing VoIP hosting offerings to the next level, allowing maximum flexibility for the customers.
"Cloud migration is not an option but a must for today VoIP businesses wishing to keep their leader positions in the fast changing market pushed by the smartphone and tablet market explosion. Flexibility and scalability with optimized hardware and network costs are the key elements to bring a VoIP business to the next level requested by the current demanding circumstances," said Istvan Fenesi, CEO at Mizutech SRL.
Following components are incorporated in the Package :
Basic VoIP services: Class4/5 SIP and H323; Flexible billing options; A wide range of optional modules: tunneling, encryption, IM/SMS/fax/video, IVR, API, P2P and callback, resellers, Call shop, Callcenter and others; Customized softphones for Web, Windows, Android and iOS; Centralized remote management; Web access for endusers; Maintenance, backup, support and monitoring services.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down