Mizutech SRL, developer of the Mizu VoIP platform, recently declared that it has launched its next-gen cloud VoIP platform named "VoIP on Demand".
Now clients now have the potentiality of choosing
This platform is the first one to offer quick availability for bringing VoIP hosting offerings to the next level, allowing maximum flexibility for the customers.
"Cloud migration is not an option but a must for today VoIP businesses wishing to keep their leader positions in the fast changing market pushed by the smartphone and tablet market explosion. Flexibility and scalability with optimized hardware and network costs are the key elements to bring a VoIP business to the next level requested by the current demanding circumstances," said Istvan Fenesi, CEO at Mizutech SRL.
Following components are incorporated in the Package :
Basic VoIP services: Class4/5 SIP and H323; Flexible billing options; A wide range of optional modules: tunneling, encryption, IM/SMS/fax/video, IVR, API, P2P and callback, resellers, Call shop, Callcenter and others; Customized softphones for Web, Windows, Android and iOS; Centralized remote management; Web access for endusers; Maintenance, backup, support and monitoring services.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint