New rules and regulations are expected to be in place in about three months and would bar the advertising platforms from carrying any advertisement that can mislead consumers.
The platforms will need to provide detailed and correct information to consumers through the advertisements they carry.
The policy will also regulate relations between advertisers and service providers. The latter will be required to prominently put their terms and conditions for their clients, along with fee slabs, on their websites.
Service providers must also sign specific contracts with advertisers before carrying their messages for marketing or advertising or promoting their trade mark an bs, payment modes and other necessary details.
It would be illegal to carry misleading information through such advertisements as the policy will aim at protecting the consumer,
Qnbn is vital for
The basic product and service catalogue comprises GPON connections for homes and small businesses and point-to-point connections to larger enterprises.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict