Founded in 2011 on the philosophy that great audio experiences should fit in the palm of your hand and go everywhere you do, Felt Audio is quickly making a name for itself in the industry thanks to its cutting-edge Bluetooth devices that exhibit a unique balance of crystal-clear audio and compact portability. With the introduction of a brand new consumer electronics category, Nomadic™ Audio, at the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show in
“lotus823 is thrilled about our new partnership with Felt Audio, a company with which we share a mutual passion for growing innovative technologies,” said
lotus823 was founded in 2010 as a full-service integrated marketing agency. Combining creative genius, smart thinking and analytical acumen, the executive team at lotus823 developed a new communications model using a cross-platform approach to create an immersive experience for brands and their publics. By building powerful connections across multiple channels, the integrated agency delivers engaging business solutions with measurable results.
lotus823’s work in the digital space was most recently recognized for its use of search engine optimization techniques when the integrated marketing agency was named a finalist for “Best Use of SEO” in PR Daily’s inaugural Digital PR & Social Media Awards.
Connect with lotus823 on Twitter at http://twitter.com/lotus823 and
About Felt Audio
Founded in 2011 on the philosophy that great audio experiences should fit in the palm of your hand and go everywhere you do, businessman and audiophile
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11519855.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation