Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities Between November 12, 2013 and the filing date of this Form 8-K, the Company has raised $2,270,600 from the sale of its Common Stock at $.30 per share. In connection with the private placement offering, the Company has issued 7,568,666 shares of its Common Stock and Class BB Warrants to purchase 3,784,333 shares, exercisable at $.50 per share through December 15, 2017 . Exemption from registration is claimed under Rule 506 of Regulation D.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama