Item 3.02 Unregistered Sales of Equity Securities Between November 12, 2013 and the filing date of this Form 8-K, the Company has raised $2,270,600 from the sale of its Common Stock at $.30 per share. In connection with the private placement offering, the Company has issued 7,568,666 shares of its Common Stock and Class BB Warrants to purchase 3,784,333 shares, exercisable at $.50 per share through December 15, 2017 . Exemption from registration is claimed under Rule 506 of Regulation D.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law