Milaha has secured a 12 year US $425 million fixed-term ship financing facility with a consortium banks in Japan . Proceeds from the facility will be utilised by all four joint venture partners to refinance existing debt facilities on four LNG vessels, the Fuwairit, Lusail, Al Thakhira and Al-Deebel. The four vessels are owned by JV companies, wholly-owned by vessel sponsors including the largest shareholder Qatar Shipping Company along with Mitsui O.S.K. Lines , Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha and Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha and have all been chartered to Ras Laffan Liquefied Natural Gas Company in Qatar on a long-time charter basis. [[banner]] Qatar Shipping owns and operates a fleet of LPG and LNG carriers providing transport services to a wide range of clients, including major international energy and industrial companies. Qatar Shipping partners with some of the largest gas fleet operators such as Mitsui , K-Line , and NYK to provide state-of-the-art tonnage and ship management capabilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder