Dr. Butzloff is the founder and current president of
Dr. Butzloff holds several commercial patents on carbon nanotubes and bio-degradable hybrid polymers. His current research projects also involve exploring behavior changes of pollinating insects before and after environmental exposures, such things as neurological pesticides; mixed-method methodologies such as biomaterials, nano-materials, synergies between pollinating insects and flowering plants; and intellectual property development for environmentally friendly packaging material products and processes (US patents).
Dr. Butzloff earned a master's degree and a Ph.D. in Materials Science at the
The Environmental Studies Speaker Series at UMFK regularly brings speakers to campus. These presentations are open to the public and cover such topics as water quality, waste management, wind power, endangered species, forestry and marine science. The program is offered in collaboration with the UMFK Environmental Studies degree program. Speakers are only scheduled during the academic year.
For more information on the Environmental Studies Speaker Series, contact
TNS 30TagarumaMar-140124-4613017 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South