On 24 January 2014 , Solstad Offshore ASA (the "Company") purchased 1,832 treasury shares. The average price paid per share was NOK 115.0000 . The transaction is part of the buy-back program of up to 385,000 treasury shares announced by the Company on 29 August 2013 . Following the transaction, Solstad Offshore ASA holds a total of 287,998 treasury shares, representing 0.74% of the outstanding capital in the Company. This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=344452
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party