SHANGHAI , January 24 , SinoCast -- Shanghai Maling Aquarius (SHSE: 600073) intended to raise not more than CNY 1.128 billion via non-pubic share issuance to increase investments in the meat food industrial chain and food distribution. The company will issue additional 147.25 million shares to not more than 10 appointed investors at not less than CNY 7.66 a share or CNY 1.12792 billion in total. CNY 338 million of the raised capital will be used to supplement the working capital. Most of the rest will be invested in nine projects in the meat food industrial chain and food distribution.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4