BAKU /24.01.14/TURAN: Bonds of Joint Leasing Company totaling 10 million manat posted on the BSE. Emission of 10 thousand interest-bearing secured registered bonds in denominations of 1 AZN passed state registration in December last year. According to the exchange, all of the bonds were sold in two transactions. Underwriter of securities is LLC International Transaction System. Today 100% of the announced issue has been placed . According to the prospectus maturity is 1825 days , the annual interest rate - 10%. The bonds have a bank guarantee of the International Bank of Azerbaijan in the amount of 15 million manat. Proceeds the company intends to send to expand leasing operations. Joint Leasing Company has operated from 14 June 2007 as the legal successor of the first leasing company in the country - Azerleasing. The shareholders are British company DH Leasing Ltd (52.4%) and the International Bank of Azerbaijan (47.6 %). - 15B -
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?