The SNC-HM662 features a 360-degree panomorph lens and is certified as an ImmerVision Enables® solution. ImmerVision technology generates clearer images and provides more pixels at the edge of a frame for better clarity and resolution towards the edge of the lens, compared to traditional fisheye lenses. This outstanding camera is also optimised to maximise the sensor coverage, resulting in a higher resolution where necessary. These features combined make the camera an ideal choice for a panoramic overview. It also supports fast, responsive electronic pan/tilt/zoom (ePTZ) and 11 different viewing modes through the Sony Web viewer.
Due to evolving security needs, users now expect an IP camera to provide usable video for multiple applications, said Mr.
The SNC-HM662 is designed to be used with a VMS solution so that de-warping (correcting image distortion and straightening the viewed image) can be fulfilled on the client side. This feature gives viewers the advantage of always seeing a complete overview of the recorded video scene, regardless of the live view being digitally cropped and zoomed to an area of interest. The SNC-HM662 also supports two-way audio with an optional microphone and speaker, power over Ethernet (PoE), and edge storage capabilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines