The SNC-HM662 features a 360-degree panomorph lens and is certified as an ImmerVision Enables® solution. ImmerVision technology generates clearer images and provides more pixels at the edge of a frame for better clarity and resolution towards the edge of the lens, compared to traditional fisheye lenses. This outstanding camera is also optimised to maximise the sensor coverage, resulting in a higher resolution where necessary. These features combined make the camera an ideal choice for a panoramic overview. It also supports fast, responsive electronic pan/tilt/zoom (ePTZ) and 11 different viewing modes through the Sony Web viewer.
Due to evolving security needs, users now expect an IP camera to provide usable video for multiple applications, said Mr.
The SNC-HM662 is designed to be used with a VMS solution so that de-warping (correcting image distortion and straightening the viewed image) can be fulfilled on the client side. This feature gives viewers the advantage of always seeing a complete overview of the recorded video scene, regardless of the live view being digitally cropped and zoomed to an area of interest. The SNC-HM662 also supports two-way audio with an optional microphone and speaker, power over Ethernet (PoE), and edge storage capabilities.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday