INFORMS today announced the first details of its 2014 Conference on
"Under the theme “The Analytics Revolution,” the 2014
The three-day conference program will feature 100 sessions including the signature event keynotes by analytics pioneer and industry thought leader
• Thomas H. Davenport – “Analytics 3.0: Where Big Data and Traditional Analytics Meet.” Hear first-hand from the thought-leader who pioneered the concept of “Competing on Analytics.” Davenport’s best-selling 2006
• James C. Fackler, MD - Associate Professor,
• Therese Fitzpatrick, PhD, RN -
• Mark Hayward, MS - Administrator, Robert D. and
• Michael L.
• Martin Isaac Meltzer, PhD, MSc. -
• Eben M. Haber, PhD - Research Staff Member,
• Dominique M. Hanssens, PhD - Bud Knapp Professor of Marketing,
• Steven Tramposch, MBA – VP Consumer and Market Intelligence, Heineken
• Amy O'Connor, MBA - Big Data Evangelist,
• David Kletter, Senior Vice President,
• Russell Labe, Director, Decision Support Modeling,
• Kathy Lange, Senior Director, Business Analytics Practice, SAS
• Jeff Winters, Director,
• Anthony James Grichnik, BSME - Innovation Leader,
• Mark Grabau, MS - Managing Director, Operations Analytics,
• Mani Janakiram, PhD, MBA - Director, Supply Chain Strategy & Analytics,
• James E Matheson, PhD - Chairman & CFO,
• David M. Steier, PhD - Director, Advanced Analytics and Modeling,
• Kerem Tomak, PhD, Vice President, Marketing Analytics and CRM,
• Simon Zhang, MD, MBA, Director, Business Analytics,
• Kathy Koontz, Associate Vice President, Customer Analytics, Nationwide
• Tim Rey, MS, Director, Advanced Analytics,
These analytics professionals will be joined by 80 other presenters to offer in-depth track sessions, job fairs, technology workshops and more:
• Analytics Connect Job Fair: Attendees will meet with employers from a wide variety of industries and sectors seeking new talent for their organizations.
• Executive Forum: Special program tailored for senior executives provides a bottom-line understanding of how analytics is used to drive better business decisions.
• Technology Workshops: In-depth training from leading solution providers, free to conference registrants.
• Birds of a Feather: Facilitated discussion groups that provide structured networking around cutting-edge topics.
• Soft Skills Workshop: full-day, intensive, case-based workshop provides you with skills that can make or break a successful implementation.
• INFORMS Professional Colloquium: Intensive career guidance for practice-oriented master’s and doctoral students.
• Richard E. Rosenthal Early Career Connection: Exclusive networking program for junior faculty and young industry practitioners.
The INFORMS 2014 Conference on
INFORMS is the leading international association for professionals in analytics and operations research (O.R.). INFORMS advances research, and develops and promotes best practices in analytics and O.R. through collaboration, knowledge sharing, and professional development. INFORMS helps business, government, and other organization professionals make better decisions to drive value to their organizations and society. Our certification program (CAP®), highly cited publications, educational meetings and conferences, continuing education, industry and process focused networking communities, competitions, and recognition provide professionals with the knowledge and connections they need to achieve ever greater value for their organizations. Further information about INFORMS can be found online at http://www.informs.org or @informs. Information about the 2014 Conference on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11516868.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday