Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Annual Meeting of Shareholders Full Circle Capital Corporation (the "Company") held its Annual Meeting of Shareholders on January 17, 2014 and submitted two matters to the vote of the shareholders. A summary of the matters voted upon by shareholders is set forth below. 1. Shareholders elected two nominees for director to serve for three-year terms to expire at the 2017 Annual Meeting of Shareholders and elected one nominee for director to serve for a two-year term to expire at the 2016 Annual Meeting of Shareholders based on the following votes: Name Votes For Votes Withheld Broker Non-Votes Mark C. Biderman 1,497,253 166,437 4,481,084 (three-year term) Thomas A. Ortwein, Jr. 1,496,540 167,150 4,481,084 (three-year term) Gregg J. Felton 1,493,373 170,317 4,481,084 (two-year term) 2. Shareholders ratified the appointment of Rothstein, Kass & Company, P.C. as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 based on the following votes: Votes For Votes Against Abstentions 6,003,733 85,735 55,306 Special Meeting of Shareholders The Company also held a Special Meeting of Shareholders on January 17, 2014 and submitted one matter to the vote of the shareholders. A summary of the matter voted upon by shareholders is set forth below. 1. Shareholders approved the authorization of the Company, with the approval of its Board of Directors, to sell shares of its common stock at a price or prices below the Company's then current net asset value per share in one or more offerings on the following votes: Votes For Votes Against Abstentions With Affiliates 2,875,766 874,580 90,153 Without Affiliates 2,862,258 874,580 84,133 Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits. (a) Not applicable. (b) Not applicable. (c) Not applicable. (d) Not applicable.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?