US Dollar Forecast - Dollar Poised to Advance Whether Equities Crash or Fed Tapers The Dow Jones FXCM Dollar Index (ticker = USDollar) recovered its footing through the end of this past week, but the benchmark currency notably suffered through a period defined by severe spasms of risk aversion. Japanese Yen Forecast - Dollar Hits One-Month Low Despite Biggest Drop for Stocks in Months The Japanese Yen took the forex world by storm as it rallied against all major currency counterparts, finishing the week at monthly highs versus the US Dollar and Euro . Australian Dollar Forecast - Australian Dollar at a Crossroads as Focus Turns to FOMC The Australian Dollar finds itself at a crossroads as risk trends and yield-based considerations compete for influence ahead of a much-anticipated FOMC policy meeting. Gold Forecast - Gold Eyes Key Inflection Point Ahead of FOMC- $1270 Paramount Gold rallied for a fifth consecutive week with the precious metal advancing 1.14% to trade at $1267 ahead of the New York close on Friday. How does a Currency War affect your FX trading ? Written by the DailyFX Research Team. To sign up for a weekly e-mail with our currency outlooks, go to our page for forex news delivered to your inbox .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again