A computer engineer in
However, Silva was paid
According to the report, Silva found the bug related to code used for OpenID, an authentication system that lets people use the same login credentials for multiple online services, which could be executed from a remote computer.
The bug could have allowed a hacker to read almost any file and open arbitrary network connections on a Facebook server.
The report said that the bug Silva discovered wasn't unique to
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Tesla Expanding Its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter