This morning, Xerox (XRX) declared its quarterly dividend of 6.25 cents per share, an increase of about 8.7% over its prior dividend. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.2% going forward. Shares of Xerox were lower on Friday, falling just over 2% today. In other dividend news, Starbucks (SBUX) maintained its quarterly dividend of 26 cents per share. Lockheed Martin (LMT) maintained its quarterly dividend of $1.33 per share. Automatic Data Processing (ADP) maintained its quarterly dividend of 48 cents per share. And Baker Hughes (BHI) maintained its quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends012413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot