This morning, Southcross Energy Partners (SXE) declared its quarterly distribution of 40 cents per share, maintaining the amount paid to shareholders the prior quarter. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 8.8% going forward. Shares of SXE were higher on Friday, picking up 2.1% today. In other dividend news, Sanderson Farms (SAFM) maintained its quarterly dividend of 20 cents per share. KB Home (KBH) maintained its quarterly dividend of 2.5 cents per share. And El Paso Electric (EE) maintained its quarterly dividend of 26.5 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Arthur J Gallagher & Company (AJG) announced its quarterly dividend of 36 cents per share, an increase of about 3% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Dividends3012413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop