Our research shows Cypress s presence within wearable technology devices is increasing, said
Displays are a major focus for the emerging Internet of Things and wearables, and we are pleased to have our TrueTouch touchscreen technology enabling dynamic user interfaces for these innovative products, said
Cypress s TrueTouch technology provides the industry s best noise immunity, highest SNR, best waterproofing, fastest refresh rates, lowest power consumption, and world s best accuracy and linearity. The flexible TrueTouch solution allows customers to rapidly develop leading-edge solutions without having to buy turnkey modules. They have a choice of using touch sensors (glass or film) and LCDs from preferred partners, and can develop innovative mechanical designs ranging from flat to curved surfaces of varying thickness. The patented capacitive sensing technology of TrueTouch devices offers robust noise immunity that enables flawless operation in noisy RF and LCD environments. Additional TrueTouch information is available at touch.cypress.com.
About TechInsights Teardown.com
TechInsights Teardown.com maintains the largest library of device teardown, design win, and bill of materials costing data in the consumer electronics, mobile device, smart phone, digital home and wearable electrics market. With 15 years and over 2,000 device analyzed our services provide unparalleled access to competitive intelligence, engineering design, discrete integrated circuit insights, and supply chain data. For more information visit www.teardown.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List