Notice Type: Combine Solicitation
Subject: Television Programming Services for
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Solicitation Number: FA4855-14-Q-0001
Place of Performance (address): Cannon AFBCannon AFB, NM
Place of Performance (zipcode): 88103
Place of Performance Country: US
Air Force Special Operations Command
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a separate written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number for this procurement is FA4855-14-Q-0001 and is a Request for Quotation (RFQ).
This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-72, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement Change Notice (DPN) 20131231, and Air Force Acquisition Circular (AFAC) 2013-Baseline.
This requirement is for the acquisition of non-personal services to provide Television Programming Services to
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is 515210 Cable and Other Subscription Programming. Small Business Size Standard is
Quotations shall be accompanied by a completed FAR 52.212-3 Representations and Certifications and other provisions/clauses required to be filled in from the solicitation. The government's preferred method for fullfilling this requirment is electronic representations and certifications, which can be accomplished by registering in the System for Award Management (SAM) website at http://sam.gov and completing the on-line Representations and Certifications. All prospective awardees are required to register in the SAM website and retain active registration throughout the life of the agreement.
The offeror must be an authorized, qualified, and certified vendor to provide television programming services to
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.