TORONTO _ The Canadian dollar opened at 90.36 cents US, up 0.26 of a cent from Thursday's close. The U.S. dollar stood at 110.67 cents Cdn, down 0.32 of a cent. Pound sterling was worth C$1.8264 , down two cents , US$1.6503 , down 0.33 of a cent. The euro was worth C$1.5151 , down 0.49 of a cent. (Quotations provided by BMO Capital Markets )
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'