This morning, Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) reported fourth quarter earnings of $726 million, or 44 cents per share, as revenue climbed by 6% to $4.44 billion. Excluding one-time items, the company would have earned 51 cents per share, easily topping Wall Street estimates of 43 cents per share. On the news, shares of Bristol-Myers were headed higher, gaining 1.9% today. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201401Earn2012413&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign