British pop star Boy George announced Friday he is to release "This is What I Do," his first full-length studio album in 18 years, this spring. The CD is set to drop March 25 . "I wanted to make a baggy album, not overproduced and I think I have achieved it. I was listening to things like 'Beast of Burden' by The Stones, and I had my head most definitely in the 70's ... I was also writing from a happy place. This time, no ex-lovers to get revenge on. For me 'Bigger Than War' sums up the tone," Boy George said in a statement. The 52-year-old recording artist also said he and his 9-piece band are planning a North America concert tour later this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.