SOURCE: Bloomberg DESCRIPTION: Billionaire bankers gathered at the United Nations to call for investing $1 trillion a year in renewable energy. Global investment in renewable energy fell 11 percent in 2013 to $254 billion , according to data released by Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF), casting a shadow over the notion of a “clean trillion.” About Bloomberg Bloomberg , the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally. For more information, visit www.bloomberg.com .
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy