• Quantitative analysis of colony morphology in yeast
• G-NGS: A powerful and userfriendly computing application for the semi-automated preparation of next-generation sequencing libraries using open liquid handling platforms
• A technique to increase protein yield in a rabbit reticulocyte lysate translation system
• Robust and artifact-free mounting of tissue samples for atomic force microscopy
• A Tech News feature on Seamlessly rewriting the lab cloning manual
• A Troubleshooting Forum feature on Laser capture microdissection
Keywords: imaging, image analysis software, phenotyping, linear amplification, PCR, MDA, next-generation sequencing, PCR, STR profiling, transfection, liquid handling robots, AFM, tissue preparation, microbiology, protein structure determination
BioTechniques is available in print, digital web, and mobile app formats for Apple and Android devices. Subscribe online to receive print editions by mail or monthly email alerts for digital and mobile app editions. Digital and mobile app issues are available at least one week prior to print issues.
To view digital web editions or download mobile app platforms from Apple or Android devices, visit: http://www.BioTechniques.com/Digital.
Request a subscription or update your subscription to include digital and mobile alerts at: http://www.biotechniques.com/Subscribe.
BioTechniques, the international journal of life science methods, provides open access to first-quality, peer-reviewed papers on laboratory techniques and protocols. Now in its 55th volume, BioTechniques has over 80,000 print subscribers worldwide. The journal augments its peer-reviewed content with feature articles and topic-specific supplements. Visit http://www.biotechniques.com for more details or to subscribe.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11517362.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation