Talking Points: - Chinese credit concerns spillover into FX markets. - Emerging market concerns provoking flight to safety. - AUDUSD and GBPAUD trades maturing. Emerging market pressure has ramped up the past few days, with currencies like the Argentinian Peso and Russian Ruble coming under pressure. As distant risk-related cousins, the commodity currencies, the Australian and New Zealand Dollars, are under significant pressure. The AUDUSD and GBPAUD trades covered earlier this week continue to evolve favorably. Follow him on Twitter at @CVecchioFX
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards