Wells Fargo Insurance , part of Wells Fargo & Company , announced that it has named Roy Musgrove SVP with its local Property and Casualty practice. According to a release, Musgrove will provide healthcare professionals with risk management solutions and develop customized insurance strategies to help clients meet corporate insurance and financial objectives. He will report to Diane Dusseau , managing director for Wells Fargo Insurance's Sacramento and Central Valley Region . "Roy's extensive expertise and successful track record will be valuable assets to our local practice," said Dusseau. "By recruiting top industry talent such as Roy, we are strengthening our team as we continue to provide customers with the insurance solutions they need." Musgrove began his career in 1997 at NORCAL Mutual Insurance Company in San Francisco , before moving to Keenan Associates in Sacramento to help build their Medical Group Division. In 2007, he became director of Health Care for Aon Risk Services West, Inc. Wells Fargo Insurance provides insurance services to the company's business banking, middle market, large corporate, and high net worth customers throughout the region. Wells Fargo Insurance is an insurance broker. Wells Fargo Insurance provides solutions for a range of customers, including retail consumers, high net worth individuals, small businesses, as well as middle market and large corporate customers. Wells Fargo & Company is a nationwide, diversified, community- based financial services company. More Information: wellsfargo.com ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?