The Innovation Agenda and letter to
"Among TIA's most important policy goals is driving investment through nationwide, next-generation broadband access and increased spectrum availability," Seiffert continued. "Government policy can help make certain our infrastructure keeps pace as consumers and businesses become more mobile and move to the cloud. At the same time, our leaders must fully understand the global nature of our industry, and pursue policies and diplomacy that ensure open markets globally for U.S. ICT products."
As part of its Innovation Agenda, and in the letter to
Expand Global Market Access & Trade Opportunities. Securing access to international markets can be achieved by promoting trade liberalization and policies that are market-based and technology-neutral.
Enhance Global Cybersecurity. Global voluntary approaches to cybersecurity and critical infrastructure protection are necessary to avoid policies that could negatively impact investment in innovation, market access, interoperability, and security of global networks.
In addition, TIA's Innovation Agenda reflects an expanded organizational focus in an area that is increasingly important for the future of technology and society:
Health IT - Healthcare systems should fully leverage the broad array of solutions available in the health information technology ecosystem, including the devices, systems, software applications, and other technologies that store, share, and analyze health information.
In the letter sent to
TNS 24HariCha-140123-30FurigayJane-4610914 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March