Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These results highlight the importance of acid-base interactions and their role in controlling the interfacial segregation next to solid substrates in polymer blends."
For more information on this research see: Interfacial Segregation in Polymer Blends Driven by Acid-Base Interactions. Langmuir, 2013;29(51):15727-15731. Langmuir can be contacted at: Amer Chemical Soc,
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from S. Prasad, Univ Akron,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?