Selena Gomez has opened up about 'a really bad breakup' with Justin Bieber she went through when she was 20.
During an interview with Seventeen, Gomez, who before her split admitted to constantly feeling insecure, said that she began feeling "powerful" for the first time ever- especially after surviving her breakup, ABC News reported.
The 'Come 'n' Get It' singer said that she hasn't found someone yet who could understand her lifestyle, support it, love her through it and not be threatened by it.
She said she does think she might scare some guys, because she is like, 'I want to change the world! I have dreams! What do you want to do?', and she only knows how to be herself.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company.
Original headline: Selena Gomez opens up about 'really bad breakup' with Justin Bieber
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation