Selena Gomez has opened up about 'a really bad breakup' with Justin Bieber she went through when she was 20.
During an interview with Seventeen, Gomez, who before her split admitted to constantly feeling insecure, said that she began feeling "powerful" for the first time ever- especially after surviving her breakup, ABC News reported.
The 'Come 'n' Get It' singer said that she hasn't found someone yet who could understand her lifestyle, support it, love her through it and not be threatened by it.
She said she does think she might scare some guys, because she is like, 'I want to change the world! I have dreams! What do you want to do?', and she only knows how to be herself.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company.
Original headline: Selena Gomez opens up about 'really bad breakup' with Justin Bieber
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls