Selena Gomez has opened up about 'a really bad breakup' with Justin Bieber she went through when she was 20.
During an interview with Seventeen, Gomez, who before her split admitted to constantly feeling insecure, said that she began feeling "powerful" for the first time ever- especially after surviving her breakup, ABC News reported.
The 'Come 'n' Get It' singer said that she hasn't found someone yet who could understand her lifestyle, support it, love her through it and not be threatened by it.
She said she does think she might scare some guys, because she is like, 'I want to change the world! I have dreams! What do you want to do?', and she only knows how to be herself.
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company.
Original headline: Selena Gomez opens up about 'really bad breakup' with Justin Bieber
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Fiat Chrysler to Build 3 Jeeps in China
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Hawaii is Genetically Engineered Crop Flash Point