The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "In the regime of perpendicular stripe domains, namely with giant A, there is no phase transition at finite T: the stripe domains are progressively disordered with increasing T. Finite-size effects are shown and discussed."
For more information on this research see: Magnetic properties of two-dimensional nanodots: Ground state and phase transition. AIP Advances, 2013;3(12):216-228. AIP Advances can be contacted at: Amer Inst Physics, Circulation & Fulfillment Div, 2 Huntington Quadrangle, Ste 1 N O 1,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict