ENP Newswire - 23 January 2014 Release date- 21012014 - Toronto - Reliant Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE: REC) wishes to announce that at its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders held on Monday, January 20, 2014 , shareholders of the Corporation elected the five (5) directors nominated by management; re-appointed the Corporation's auditor, McGovern Hurley Cunningham LLP , Chartered Accountants; re-approved the Corporation's Stock Option Plan and approved the new By- Law No . 1A of the Corporation. ABOUT RELIANT Reliant is a junior mineral exploration company with an experienced management team engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of properties for the mining of precious and base metals and uranium. Reliant holds a 100% interest in the Borden Lake South Property, comprised of 20 mining claims representing 294 claim units covering approximately 4,704 hectares, located 10 kilometres east of the Town of Chapleau, Ontario . The common shares of Reliant trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the stock symbol 'REC'. CONTACT: Kabir Ahmed President Reliant Gold Corp. Tel: (416) 365-6580 Fax: (416) 946-1951 Email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Cuba Publishes Text of Foreign Investment Law
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic