With this latest release, RDM Embedded 12 now supports VxWorks 6.9, QNX Neutrino 6.5 and Greenhills INTEGRITY 11.0 real-time operating systems. With support for the latest versions of these popular operating systems, users have the greatest freedom to develop outstanding database solutions for the hardware and software platforms of their choosing, according to the requirements of their individual markets.
Providing support for both 32-bit and 64-bit in-memory real-time operating systems, RDM Embedded 12 is a database management system that offers the highest performance and stability even on resource constrained systems when compared with conventional database solutions. Support for symmetric multiprocessing enables developers to take full advantage of the latest multi-processor hardware for improved live real-time processing.
In addition, RDM Embedded 12 offers a range of features that optimize standalone operation on resource-limited systems, such as the way the runtime library allocates the memory required for cache and other necessary storage. The memory that the database is allowed to use can be either limited or preallocated, increasing stability. This is facilitated through a function that specifies a limit, and an optional pointer to preallocated memory.
Where security is a critical issue, encryption of database files using the Rijndael/AES algorithm for encryption and decryption is now available. The algorithm supports the use of 128-, 192- or 256-bit keys.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11514498.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's