WATERLOO, Ont. _ Business software company Open Text Corp. (TSX:OTC) said Thursday it will split its stock two-for-one next month. The announcement of the split came as the company, which keeps its books in U.S. dollars, said it earned a quarterly profit of US$53.5 million or 90 cents per share compared with a profit of $61.1 million or $1.04 per share a year ago. Revenue increased to $363.5 million from $352.2 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions