WATERLOO, Ont. _ Business software company Open Text Corp. (TSX:OTC) said Thursday it will split its stock two-for-one next month. The announcement of the split came as the company, which keeps its books in U.S. dollars, said it earned a quarterly profit of US$53.5 million or 90 cents per share compared with a profit of $61.1 million or $1.04 per share a year ago. Revenue increased to $363.5 million from $352.2 million .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4