NANJING , January 23 , SinoCast -- Dailytech said that online tourism website Tuniu.com has selected Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley to arrange IPO, expected to finance USD 100 million . Earlier, Tuniu.com got USD 60 million from DCM, Gobi Partners and Sequoia Capital , inviting former CFO from E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc. (NYSE: DANG) to take the same post for itself, whose has helped listings of Airmedia Group Inc. (Nasdaq: AMCN) and Dangdang. One of the archrivals Qunar.com get listed in November 2013 , financing USD 167 million through IPO, higher than target of USD 125 million . Currently, its market cap has surpassed USD 3.05 billion .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline