ENP Newswire - 23 January 2014 Release date- 22012014 - Reno, NV - NuLegacy Gold Corporation reports that the previously announced $2.0 million share exchange financing with Global Resources Investments Ltd. a U.K. based company has been increased to $2.4 million and is expected to close within the next two weeks. The original terms of the share exchange financing called for the issue of 20,000,000 common shares of NuLegacy at a deemed price of C$0.10 per share ( $2.0 million ) in exchange for 1,193,175 GRIT shares at a deemed price of 1 British Pound per share. This has been improved to 20,000,000 shares of NuLegacy at a deemed price C$0.12 per share ( $2.4 million ) in exchange for 1,341,756 GRIT shares at a deemed price of 1 British Pound per share to reflect the strength in NuLegacy's share price during the processing period. GRIT, established to fund investments in the junior mining and natural resources sectors worldwide, intends to register as a public company and investment trust upon listing of its shares on the London Stock Exchange . NuLegacy intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of GRIT shares to fund further exploration and delineation of its Iceberg gold deposit in Nevada, U.S.A. , and for general corporate purposes. Closing of the transaction is subject to a number of conditions precedent including acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange and the GRIT listing on the London Stock Exchange . The Company may pay a finder's fee in connection with the transaction in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange . NuLegacy Gold Corporation is a Nevada based company focused on delineating the gold resources of its near-surface Iceberg oxide gold deposit. The Iceberg gold deposit, located on a 60 square kmportion of Barrick Gold Corporation's prolific Cortez gold trend, has similar geology to that of Barrick's immediately adjacent multi-million ounce Goldrush gold discovery. Contact: James Anderson Tel: 604-638-4959 Email: email@example.com Albert Matter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict