ENP Newswire - 23 January 2014 Release date- 22012014 - Norton Gold Fields Ltd (ASX: NGF) is pleased to announce it has entered into an additional gold hedging program with Macquarie Bank Limited . The Company has added 25,000 ounces of gold for delivery over the next 12 months at a flat forward price of A$1,431.00 . The Company still has approximately 9,700 of ounces of gold at a flat forward price of A$1,601.40 remaining in the hedging facility announced on 29 August 2013 . Taken together, the Company's hedge book totals 34,741 ounces at a weighted average price of A$1479 /oz deliverable in CY2014. Norton's Chief Executive Officer, Dr Dianmin Chen said, 'Norton is pleased with the pricing that was achieved for this hedging facility. In light of the continued volatility of the gold price, adding a modest amount to our hedge program at a recent high will secure our short term revenue stream, while providing upside opportunities should the gold price continue to rise.' Contact: Dianmin Chen Managing Director and CEO Norton Gold Fields Ltd Tel: +61 (8) 9263 9700 Fax: +61 (8) 9263 9777 Email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?