Nokia Corporation Stock Exchange Release January 23, 2014 at 13.30 (CET +1) Espoo, Finland - Nokia announced today that Nokia's Board of Directors has decided on the issuance of shares held by the company for the settlement of the long term incentive plans in 2014. To fulfill the Company's obligations under the 2010 and 2011 Restricted Share plans to be settled in 2014, Nokia's Board of Directors has resolved to issue a total maximum number of 3,030,200 Nokia shares (NOK1V) held by the Company without consideration to settle its commitment to approximately 250 participants, employees of the Nokia Group . The performance period for the Performance Share Plan 2011 and 2012 ended on December 31, 2013 , and as the threshold performance criteria for net sales and EPS were not met, there will be no settlement to the participants under the plans. About Nokia Nokia is a global leader in mobile communications whose products have become an integral part of the lives of people around the world. Every day, more than 1.3 billion people use their Nokia to capture and share experiences, access information, find their way or simply to speak to one another. Nokia's technological and design innovations have made its brand one of the most recognized in the world. For more information, visit http://www.nokia.com/about-nokia . Media Enquiries: Nokia Communications Tel. +358 7180 34900 Email: email@example.com www.nokia.com Copyright © 2014 OMX AB (publ).
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again