KYOTO, Japan , Jan. 24, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nidec Corporation (NYSE:NJ) (the "Company") today announced the status of the Company's share repurchases under its repurchase plan in accordance with the Articles of Incorporation pursuant to Article 459, Paragraph 1, Item 1 of the Company Law of Japan . The Company's share repurchase plan authorized by the Board of Directors on January 24, 2013 , has been terminated as of January 24, 2014 . Details of Share Repurchases 1. Period of share repurchases: From January 1, 2014 through January 24, 2014 2. Class of shares: Common stock 3. Number of shares repurchased: 0 shares 4. Total repurchase amount: 0 yen Reference A) Details of the share repurchase plan authorized by the Board of Directors on January 24, 2013 : 1. Class of shares: Common stock 2. Total number of shares to be repurchased: Up to 3,000,000 shares (2.21% of total number of shares issued, excluding treasury stock) 3. Total repurchase amount: Up to 20 billion yen 4. Period of repurchase: From January 25, 2013 through January 24, 2014 B) Total number of shares repurchased through January 24, 2014 , pursuant to the authorization of the Board of Directors described above: 1. Total number of shares repurchased: 1,347,800 shares 2. Total repurchase amount: 7,190,003,000 yen CONTACT: Masahiro Nagayasu General Manager Investor Relations +81-75-935-6140 email@example.com Source: Nidec Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels