Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results from the proposed modeling and simulations illustrate that our Amplify-and-Forward/Decode-and-Forward relaying method with high code rating enables robust cooperative wireless communication."
For more information on this research see: Relaying methods with high coding rate for wireless communications.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Kahveci, Karadeniz Technical Univ, Fac Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions