ENP Newswire - 23 January 2014 Release date- 22012014 - On January 22, 2014 , securities in the amount of GEL 40 000 000 with a maturity of 364-days were sold at the Ministry of Finance Treasury Bill Auction . Four commercial banks participated in the auction. The total demand amounted to GEL 50 300 000. Minimum yield was 4.790%, maximum yield was 5.850% and the weighted average yield was fixed at 5.756%.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?