Malcovery®, the leader in delivering actionable intelligence that can be applied to neutralize the threats and actions by cyber criminals in the areas of phishing, spam and malware, released today a ‘Special Report: Lessons Learned From the Target Data Breach,’ a free threat intelligence briefing that analyzes recent reports from key players in the industry to identify the lessons and key takeaways from the recent data breach at Target. Over the past month, details about the breadth of the Target data breach have continued to emerge (
This report covers:
• An analysis of the files used in the Target data breach
• A comprehensive look at "lessons learned" from this attack
“The Target Data Breach is an important time for those who are defending large networks to consider how they would detect such a breach in their own enterprise,” stated
To receive a copy of this report, please visit http://info.malcovery.com/target-hacker-tools-provide-breach-insight.
Malcovery was launched in early 2013 as a result of an exclusive worldwide license with the
About Malcovery® Security
Malcovery Security is the leading provider of actionable cyber security intelligence and forensic analysis about email-based threats (phishing, spam and malware), delivered through software and services, that identify, prioritize and target cybercriminal activities and provides effective countermeasures.
The company's patented and patent-pending technology provides the ability to identify the root sources of cybercrime attacks (servers, perpetrators, locations, etc.), delivering rich actionable intelligence information about cross-brand attacks and targeted attacks, as well as advanced notification of emerging email-based threats.
Unlike services that serve only as a reactive response to these attacks today—services that simply address the symptoms but cannot provide the intelligence to actually stop the cybercriminal and their activities—Malcovery Security’s solutions provide the unique intelligence required to respond effectively to attacks on customers’ brands, to disrupt email-based threats on an organization.
Malcovery Security has offices in
Editor’s Note: Malcovery® is a registered trademark. ‘Identify the Source. Stop the Threat.’ TM is a trademark of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11505420.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia