As an expansion of its high-speed Internet facilities, Level 3's Internet Localization service combines the organization s content delivery network (CDN) with deep edge caching and high-speed IP to competently route traffic on TM's network.
Internet localization makes sure that high-demand, bandwidth-intensive content, such as high-definition video, is readily accessible online. Through this partnership, TM will utilize Level 3's facilities to further improve Internet connectivity and network competence for its enterprise and consumer clients.
Breauninger added, By leveraging the global reach of the Level 3 network to deliver content closer to high-demand population centers, we are able to dramatically improve content access and provide a richer Internet experience.
Rozaimy Rahman, executive vice president, Global & Wholesale, TM said,
Most Popular Stories
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.