Macquarie Infrastructure Company announced that its Atlantic Aviation business intends to increase the size of its existing Term Loan B facility, subject to market and other conditions, by $100 million . According to a release, approximately $65 million of the proceeds of the offering are expected to be used to fund the previously announced acquisition of five fixed base operations from Galaxy Aviation . The remainder will be retained by Atlantic Aviation . Atlantic and Galaxy entered into an acquisition agreement on December 12, 2013 . Macquarie Infrastructure Company owns, operates and invests in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses. More Information: www.macquarie.com/mic . MIC-G ((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com ))
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?