Net-Translators, a leading provider of translation, localization, internationalization and multilingual testing services in more than 60 languages, announced today that it will host a
Targeting globalization, internationalization and localization department managers, registration for the complimentary 60-minute online session is available at http://www.net-translators.com/knowledge-center/webinars/the-win-win-benefits-of-great-global-product-design.
The panelists will explore and share their insights on a variety of topics, including:
• Why international product design requires internationalization as a standard operating procedures
• How to establish globalization processes and best practices to ensure that internationalization has been implemented and tested before localization begins
• How do leading technology and software companies build products and systems that maximize company revenue and global market share
• Why globalization “training” on the organization’s products and services for new team members and partners is key to success
Net-Translators is a leading provider of translation, localization, and multilingual testing services in more than 60 languages. For over a decade, Net-Translators has helped software developers, medical-device manufacturers, and hardware companies prepare their products and services for worldwide deployment.
The company's service portfolio includes the language services needed to localize and test software, medical devices, and websites including localization of user interfaces, online help, technical and marketing materials, and more. Net-Translators’ one-of-a-kind Multilingual Testing Center offers professional testing staff and a dedicated localization testing environment for products of all kinds. Net-Translators is certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and EN 15038:2006, and specializes in translation of materials for compliance to international regulations. In 2011, 2012, and 2013 Net-Translators was ranked No. 1 in Translation Services by TopTenREVIEWS.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/L10n-i18n-experts-discuss/global-product-design/prweb11503075.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap
- Ford Flies High on Speed