jtel, a leading vendor of advanced IVR and ACD solutions, has launched 8-SWITCH, a complete GUI solution for FreeSWITCH, an increasingly popular open-source telephony platform. The GUI is supported by jtel’s telco-grade Application Server, which provides a complete, secure run-time environment for real-time services.
FreeSWITCH can be used for a wide range of applications. Designed to be scalable and cross-platform, it provides media processing and multi-protocol routing capabilities. However, although adoption of FreeSWITCH by carriers and enterprises has accelerated due to its
8-SWITCH solves this problem by providing a simple, intuitive means to configure, manage and extend FreeSWITCH, enabling users to add new services, customize their installation, quickly and efficiently. This significantly enhances ROI and accelerates time to market for new services – while reducing OPEX costs.
“The benefits of FreeSWITCH are well known, but the hidden costs can have unforeseen impacts on business value. Now, users can take advantage of our proven solution to maximize the return from their investments,” said
By dramatically reducing the time required to develop applications, companies can exploit a broader range of revenue generation opportunities and significantly reduce OPEX costs. 8-Switch provides a proven, intuitive and simple means to programme FreeSWITCH. It helps ensure that return on investment is maximised. In addition, it enables integration with other third-party software, creating further possibilities for innovation.
The combination of jtel and FreeSWITCH creates a wealth of possibilities to extend and enhance deployments. jtel will be showcasing its innovative 8-SWITCH solution at
T: +49 (89) 4614950 - 00
F: +49 (89) 4614950 - 29
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11507437.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Larry Flynt Won't Stop Sending Porn to Congress
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges