The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The effective activation energy deduced from the time of 30 to 50% transformations is 9.2 eV and, based on the relationship Delta E (eff) = E (n) + bcE (g) , turns out to arise from the activation energies of 3.3 eV for nucleation and 3.9 eV for growth."
For more information on this research see: Isothermal crystallization kinetics of lithium-tantalate glass: Nanocrystal prepared by glass phase.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?